P.G.E. S.A.P.E.M. (Procesadora Ganadera Entrerriana Sociedad Anónima con Participacion Estatal Mayoritaria) is a beef processor located in the city of San José province of Entre Rios (Argentina), in an area of good supply of bovine cattle to 310 km from the port of Buenos Aires.
The same has flexible operation with good variety of products, from traditional vacuum packed anatomical cuts until cooked canned meats.
The building is made by Vizental y Cia S.A.C. I.A.
In this year the building is modified by the same company adding the canning department.
In December this year is purchased by Swift Armour SA
In September it is joined the JBS group.
The plant was acquired by Procesadora Ganadera Entrerriana S.A.P.E.M.
It is a median complete cycle plant, so it includes slaughter beach, deboning and canned food.
Until two years ago was approved sanitary for worldwide (USA, EU, Asian, African, Latin American) Today is enabled for Togo, Algeria and Angola.
Certified under BRC Standards, audited by NFPA of USA, (until 2 years ago)
Certified to perform tasks with Rite HALAL and Kosher, HACCP system implemented with the whole process. (Until 2 years ago).
- The plant and land area reaches the 160,000 m2
- Area wells and water tank: 150,000 m2
- Effluent treatment lagoons: 250,000 m2
- Ground floor space: 27,000 m2
- Total area of pens: 4532 m2 (covered)
- Number of pens: 26 (1100 heads) Divided into two sections. Animals of direct purchase and auction exhibitions